Friday, February 28, 2014

Visitors

I've been curious for a while about who all visits my blog. I see on my stats that I supposedly have visitors from random foreign countries.... and I wonder who you are. :) Blogging was a way friends could keep up with my travels when thousands of miles separated us. But I've made several blogging friends since that time. It's been a fun adventure. Just a couple months from now will mark three years that I've been a part of the blogging world! Wow, where did the time go?

Downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada

So, I invite you to leave a comment telling me where you live and how you found my blog. Perhaps I have old friends reading that I didn't know knew about my blog. And maybe I have new friends out there reading, just waiting for that first introduction.

Feel free to let me know what you like or don't like about my blog... any question you're dying to ask? Anything you'd like to see in the future? 

5 comments:

  1. I live in eastern WA. If I remember correctly, I found your blog because you commented on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from MI, and found your blog after you started following mine also through Tanna's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Barrie! Missing Alaska like crazy! I want to go back sooooo bad; not sure when the next time will be but the Lord does.

    I'm always encouraged by your thoughts and experiences; thanks for sharing.

    Keep serving Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribed to your blog via RSS feeds in Outlook, so it might not show that you have someone from Budapest. --Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from South Dakota and I found your blog after the Cronins told me about it awhile ago!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)