Friday, September 14, 2012

Pieces of Life

Ever had one of those days that did not start out right? 
Yesterday was a crazy day. 
First thing I did yesterday morning... 
spilled my freshly poured cup of coffee on my desk at work.
My keyboard was very wet, sticky and coffee flavored. 
thankfully I didn't spill in on myself and only on my keyboard. 
I was able to take all the keys off, clean it up and put it back together. 
Worked just fine! 


I attempted to put my keyboard back together with no help. I've been typing for years now, so I should know where all the keys go, right? 
I did pretty good by the way - only had trouble with the bottom row of letters. 
But it made me think about how I view life sometimes. 
I look at my life and all I see are a bunch of pieces, just like the keys waiting to be put into the board. 
I wonder how things should go and what I should put where, what to do first. 
Every day we need to be reminded that the Lord knows best and He DOES have a plan. 
My job is trust Him and follow His leading. Trusting is hard to do sometimes, but that's where real peace comes from. Knowing that it's out of my control but the One who formed the universe has it in His hands. 


"Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)