Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bless the Lord, O my soul!

Psalm 104 is one of my favorite Psalms. 
This summer I've been amazed over and over again at God's greatness!
His handiwork displayed in Creation is incredible. 
I have no idea how people can look at the world around them and deny there is a God. 
There is no logical explanation for our world being here by evolution. 


Bless the LORD, O my soul. 
O LORD my God, thou art very great:
thou art clothed with honour and majesty. (vs. 1)


Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: 
who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: (vs. 2)


He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.  (vs. 10)


He appointed the moon for seasons: 
the sun knoweth his going down. (vs. 19)


O LORD, how manifold are thy works!
in wisdom hast thou made them all:
the earth is full of thy riches. (vs. 24)


I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live:
 I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. (vs. 33)

I want to praise the Lord for His continued goodness in my life! 
He works even when my days are long and tough. 
He gives peace and provision when I don't see how I can make it. Thank you God for saving my soul! for all Your daily benefits!

1 comment:

  1. I love Psalms, there's just SO much good stuff in there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)