Saturday, September 13, 2014

Slowing Down....

"Ready for life to get back to normal." My friend recently said this to me about moving to China. We laughed about the irony of that statement. China isn't exactly "normal" for an American. But I understand what she meant. This summer for me had a pretty crazy schedule and I've been looking forward to getting back into a somewhat normal routine. Was hoping with the start of school, my schedule would even out. So far that hasn't happened, but there's potential there. 

Why is it that time/life never seems to slow down? I'm not the type to not be busy, so guess it won't ever slow down for me.

Here's a few more random pictures from Selawik. 

i love reflections

Marie and Clara -  Rock Crossing buddies

sunset on the river

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)