Sunday, September 28, 2014

Complete Randomness

If you are wondering what my days have been consisting of -

I could tell you of how yesterday I spent hours contemplating Shakespeare, or how this week I've been reading a random, weird, mind-boggling perplexing book (for school), or how I have played volleyball twice this week and lost both times. 

I could tell you about my love/hate relationship with school. Love the learning, hate the mounds of homework. 

Or maybe you want to hear about my sudden aversion to any kind of communication. If I've ignored your calls, texts or emails in the past two weeks, I still like you. Just haven't been in the mood to talk. 

Perhaps, you are wondering when "my next big trip is." Well, join the club, everyone does. At least they all appear to, since that's about the only question I get asked regularly. 

This is a completely random post, but hey, sometimes I am a strange person. So to close out this irregular post, I leave you with a random picture. 


sometimes you just need to act like a kid again :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! This made me laugh! Mostly because I can relate with a few of these instances, especially not wanting to communicate with people and acting like a kid again. Daycare kinda does that to ya!

    Florida is beginning to cool off a bit... Enjoy Alaska for me! January seems like a lifetime ago. Sooooo homesick lately!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)