Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Angel Rocks and Mail

Last Friday, my sister and I went hiking. Back to Angel Rocks - last couple times I was there, only went halfway up. This time I was determined to go to the top. One couple was leaving when we arrived and other than that, there was no one else up there. So nice to be the "only ones in the world." It was still hot and with hiking, we became even more hot. But it was fun and I enjoyed the time with my sister. 

at the top!


overlooking the valley


capturing memories

and switch :) 

I was hoping for a nice sunset. Smoke had rolled in from somewhere, so the horizon was pretty foggy, but it was still nice. I had brought my Kindle to read a little up there. Sitting on top of the world, just relaxing, reading and enjoying God's creation. 




And on Saturday - I GOT MAIL!!! 
I had sent in for a new passport, because my old was expires next year and it only has one blank page left. Instead of paying for new pages to be added, figured I'd just get a new one. AND cool thing is, I requested and received a 52 page Passport! (normal is 24 pages) My goal, is to use up all pages in the next ten years. :) Super excited! Can't wait to use it for the first time..... coming up soon!!! 

Have Passport. Will Travel. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! I miss the gorgeous scenery in Alaska (as I sit here in the Czech Republic lol)! And yay for a new passport. I need a new one asap! Mine doesn't expire till 2015 but I only have like 2 blank spots left in the entire thing =/ Wondering how the next few months will play out...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)