Saturday, March 3, 2012

Southern Gospel!

Yesterday I went with some new friends to a Southern Gospel concert. I know some of you don't like Southern Gospel, but its one of my favorite genres. Greater Vision and the Mark Trammell Quartet were both there and it was 3+ hours of awesome music! I even got my picture with Gerald Wolfe and Mark Trammell, both of who previously sang with the Cathedrals, pretty much the best group ever in Southern Gospel! Trammell's group sang a lot of old Cathedral songs and they did a great job! 
I had a great time! course, I wore my 'Alaska Grown' shirt. Always got to represent in Texas. :) 

with Gerald Wolfe and Mark Trammell

4 comments:

  1. Is Gerald Wolfe the one who does an awesome job on "Champion of Love"? We have a few cds of the Cathedrals and really enjoy that song especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not for sure, but I don't think that's him. But he is an amazing piano player! really - he can pretty much play anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, yes it is Gerald Wolfe! I just listened to the copy I had and someone says his name at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wow! I love good piano music! That's so neat you were able to meet him. That sone is one of our favorites here... we love hearing our four year old singing along at the top of his lungs. :-) He doesn't do quite the same job a Mr. Wolfe, but we still enjoy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)