Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pizza Night with the MKs

Monday night my housemate, Nicole, and I has some of the mks (missionary kids) over for a pizza night. We let them make whatever kind of pizza they wanted. Twas yummy! at least mine was. They only had themselves to blame if they didn't like it. :) We had a blast with them. 
After dinner, the younger ones and I played with one of those big bouncy exercise balls. Yep. lots of fun.... and dangerous too. After we hit the lamp and then the ceiling and split a cup of water, we decided that was enough. So we moved on to playing cards. I thought them a couple games. 
We laughed a lot.... but can't share all the stories since some might get embarrassed. lol

with Nathanael

Joel with his monkey ears (coconut)

playing cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)