Thursday, February 2, 2012

Coffee!!!! and yummy food!

Just wanted to share a few pictures of some yummy things I've made lately. :) Sometimes food looks just as good as it tastes, so thought I would share.  

shish kabobs on charcoal grill!

amazing cheesecake with fruit. yum!!

had a ladies tea at our house
good times!!! :) 

In honor of my friend Tanna, who just finished a whole year of no chocolate, (way to go, Tanna!!) I decided to do no chocolate or coffee for the month of January. The coffee was harder for me than the chocolate. I enjoyed a wonderful cup yesterday (and today too, of course). O the aroma! It was doubly nice because of another friend, Heather who sent me a coffee grinder, french press and Alaskan coffee for Christmas. Yesterday I finally used it all and enjoyed the coffee immensely!!! Thanks Heather!!! 
I prefer a french press to a coffee brewer. The taste is so much richer. :) 

grinder, french press and my "I <3 NYC" mug 

1 comment:

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)