Monday, February 27, 2012

Aunt Barrie :D

The most exciting thing that has happened to me recently is..... 
I became an Auntie!!!!! 
My oldest brother's wife just had their first son this past Thursday, the 23rd. Which is actually my youngest brother's birthday. I've only seen two pictures so far, but of course, he's a cute baby! :) His name is Legion Kale.  I guess he had holes in his lungs, so they had him in baby ICU and were giving him oxygen. Thankfully, he is improving and they didn't have to do any invasion to fix the problem. He is supposed to be able to go home tomorrow. Thanks to you who knew and were praying for him. 
Hopefully I'll have some pics sometime to post for you all. 



Also, exciting.... the UAF Nanooks just won the Governor's Cup for the 3rd year in a row on Saturday night. 
Sadly, I wasn't there. :( But I heard it was an awesome game, with a sellout crowd. (first sellout since 2006) For those of you reading not from Alaska, well you just wouldn't understand. :) but Hockey is big in Alaska! and the Governor's Cup is pretty much the best series of games every year. Great game guys! 
Go UAF!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Got your note today! Thank you:) Love snail mail:) What a nice surprise. Also, we went to the hockey game with your siblings and it was great, Owen had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you're welcome!! I heard ya'll went the game... wish I could have been there. I miss hockey! and miss you guys too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)