Thursday, February 16, 2012

Alaska - Land I love!!

ALASKA!!!  
Land of the Midnight Sun. The Majestic Land of my Birth! I was just going through my memory cards recently, trying to clean them off for a big project I and others are working on.... might tell you about that sometime. ;)  I had a great time looking at all the pictures from Rock Crossing Bible Camp and other occasions in Alaska during the past couple years. Thought I would share some pictures with you all. After looking at all the pictures, I am ready for camp again!!! :D 
always an adventure when flying in a small plane! 

the copilot seat is the best! (and sometimes scariest)

over interior Alaska

nearing in on Fairbanks

south Fairbanks!
along the Tanana River - one of my favorite places in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)