Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas break

Well in the past 24 days, I have traveled roughly 5 thousand miles through 16 states; visited numerous friends, made more friends, had all sorts of adventures, went to a wedding, ate way too much goodies [and chips (thanks Twyla)] :), took pictures and of course talked and talked. 
While I didn't get to go home this Christmas and be with my family, when you are part of God's family, it doesn't matter where you are. I was able to see old friends I hadn't see in years and spent Christmas day with some very amazing, close friends of mine, the Donleys. A few years back, I lived a winter with them, but wasn't able to be there for that Christmas, so we made up for it this year. :) Though I was a little disappointed that we didn't have a white holiday. I was all over the northeast and midwest and NO snow! what a shame. :) it is really weird for me to comprehend a December with no snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)