Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pics from my Trip in the Lower 48

First of all, for those of you not from Alaska, "The Lower 48" is what we call the continental United States. Or I may even refer to them as "The States." You'd understand if you were from Alaska. :)
Just thought I would share some pictures with you today, since I didn't have them when I posted last.
Jonah Cofer

Rachel, who just got married in Russia

my little buddy, Amy

new friend, Lamour


at the bowling alley

Our bowling group, took us many tries to get a good pic
 and still George has a funny expression :)

with Sarah and her son Justice

southern Wyoming

I really like this picture

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your having a blast so far! Just wanted to comment and let you know im keeping up with you and your travels through your AWESOME blog! mine is coming soon...HAHA! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barrie,
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello. It sounds like you have been busy lately, but having a lot of fun. You must be excited about your upcoming studies at the Baptist Bible Translators Institute. I hope you love it as much as I did my "college days."
    Blessings,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)