Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Welcome 2016!

The past two years, I have posted about my yearly goals. And maybe they were too unrealistic, or maybe they were just too general/big. As I was thinking about what I want to accomplish this year, I came to the realization that goals set to be completed at some random, vague time during an entire year does not work well for me. Most of the goals I posted about for 2014 and 2015 remain uncompleted. While I do still have some general goals for this year, I have decided to set weekly and monthly goals instead. 


I might decide to post them occasionally, but no promises. Maybe if I keep them to myself and quietly work on them on a weekly basis, I will accomplish more this year. I did just commit to memorizing Scripture each week; my friend and I plan on calling once a week to quote our verses to each other. Hopefully this will motivate me to actually memorize more! 

And I do still have goals for visiting new countries this year! The past two years I did not reach my travel goals (I blame school), but this year looks to have more potential in that area. I've been working on travel plans for the past few weeks and am getting super excited about this year's itinerary. Maybe I'll share soon.... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)