Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Christmas at Home

Can you believe Christmas was 3 weeks ago? and I am just now getting around to posting about our Christmas, but who minds hanging on a little longer to that happy time of year!? This was my 3rd consecutive holiday season at home in Alaska, but the past two years I've been housesitting, so have still missed some of the excitement leading up to the Big Day. (and it really is a big day at my house). So, I was pretty stoked that I got to be living at home, eating goodies, decorating the house/tree, wrapping presents and keeping secrets from the siblings about who got who what. Course, school put a little damper on the holiday spirit, as the entire week before Christmas, I was still frantically trying to tie up loose ends. The school schedule this year was horrible; we had finals only one week before Christmas Day. 

My older brother had to work Christmas Day, but my sis-in-law and nephew came over to celebrate with us. He was more into the action this year, though he was soon bored with opening presents and wanted to know when we could go sledding. Ha! It was a nice relaxing day with the family...

before there was wrapping paper covering the floor


not sure who's more excited about the ice skates

pretty awesome mug and hoodie


don't try this at home....

Merry Christmas from the Greenfields!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)