Monday, August 18, 2014

My Current Favorite Day of the Week

Thursdays have been good days for me lately. I have been working a lot, sometimes as much as 16 hours in one day. But Thursdays I get off about 2pm and don't have to work that night! So I have hours to do whatever I want! It's a wonderful thing. One week my sister, her friend and I went back to Angel Rocks. I think it was my first time there this year. It was a beautiful sunny day. Not too hot, with a little breeze. I was just glad to be outside with no time frame to worry about and could just enjoy the day. 

on the way up

tiny waterfall off the trail
Last Thursday my parents were just getting home from Valdez when my brother called and they decided to do an impromptu BBQ. The whole family was actually there. I'm usually at work, but since I don't work Thursday nights, I was even home. My nephew finally warmed up to us and we had a great time in the backyard, eating raspberries and jumping on the trampoline. Again, just a nice, relaxing evening with no time schedule.  

trampolines + curly hair = wild!


Legion and the girls

1 comment:

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)