Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Carnival Sunday Surgery

Well, I had wanted to share pictures from our Carnival from June 2nd. But somehow I managed to go through the entire carnival without taking a picture. Mmmm, so sorry. It did go well and we had over 600 people in church that day. It was a beautiful day! Sunny and hot. :) 

I do have a couple pictures actually from Carnival Sunday, though they have nothing to do with the Carnival. It seems Jordan was racing his brother the night before down their long, dirt driveway.... on tricycles. Yes, tricycles. Dumb mistake if you ask me. Anyways, he was well on his way to beating his older brother when he bit the dust. The cleaning job they had done on his scraped up knee was pitiful. So, I offered to clean it for him. He agreed, though halfway though pretty sure he changed his mind. :) 

I'll spare you the up close and personal pictures of his knee. Let's just say it was the worst scraped knee I've ever seen. Lots of dirt and even shredded skin. But I got it cleaned up with a bit of help from Ryan. It hurt during the cleaning (and scrubbing) :/ but he said it felt better afterwards. 

So, that was my excitement on Carnival Sunday. At least it wasn't an actual Carnival injury.....  One of those is enough for a lifetime. :/ 

getting started

surgery at the kitchen sink ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)