Friday, August 10, 2012

Goodbye Caleb

Life is full of goodbyes. 
I don't know of anyone who likes them. And the more people you know - sadly, the more goodbyes you have make. That is one reason I am looking forward to heaven! One day, I will be together with all my friends in ONE place! Friends from Mongolia, Alaska, Oklahoma, Africa, Lithuania and all points in between will be gathered around the throne of God. 
Won't that be an amazing time!? 
Will YOU be there? 

This past Monday I said goodbye to another good friend. 



Caleb grew up in my church, but we didn't really know each other well until I became his Bus Captain a couple years ago. He has since become a good friend. 


Caleb and his family are missionaries in Malawi, Africa. They came home this summer for two months for family events. We enjoyed having them here.

part of the Soda bunch - Mt. Dew & Dr. Pepper couldn't make it. :) 

I'm going to miss you Caleb! 
I'll be praying for you as your serve the Lord with your family in Africa! 


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. :) thanks for the goodbye. Miss you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)