Saturday, August 4, 2012

God Delights in Me!

When was the last time you were amazed that the Creator God who holds this world together, 
Who provided a way of escape for eternal condemnation, 
Who thoughts and ways are SO far above ours, 
LOVES you!
and DELIGHTS in you!


This past year I've been trying to focus more on my Saviour. 
This truth that God delights in me still amazes me every time I think of it!

"He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me."
II Samuel 22:20

Not only does God delight in me, but He also has accepted me as one of His own! Only by His grace. 

"To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved."
Ephesians 1:6

I challenge you this next couple days -
take some time and just meditate on the Lord and what He has done in your life. 
He has truly changed my life and I owe all to Him. 
When was the last time you thanked Him for what He's done in your life? 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this encouragement, Barrie! I feel like I've been having a personal revival all day with so much Scripture the Lord's been bringing to my mind. "How sweet are thy words unto my taste!"

    He delights in me -- in spite of me -- WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)