Sunday, May 29, 2011

Teen Camp

    Here in Alaska, summer has arrived! This past week or so it has been in the 80's which is HOT! :) This week begins my summer craziness, as I call it. Tonight after the evening service, I'll be headed out to teen camp for most of the week. I missed last years camp because I was in Europe, so I'm glad to be going this year. Although I will miss the last night, since I have to come back to town to catch a flight North. But more on that later.
    I have only missed two years of this particular camp since 2000. As I said, I missed last year because of Europe and I wasn't able to attend in '03 because of an injury/surgery. I have many fond memories from this camp and maybe a few not-so-fond memories. :) But I have seen the Lord move during our services like I've never seen Him move before! God IS an awesome God! and I can't wait to see what He will do this year.
     After camp (actually before) I am taking a surprise trip... not a surprise to me, but to those I will be seeing. So I'll fill ya in later this week. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)