Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Beginnings

Well, the day has come… my 25th birthday. And with it, my new adventure of blogging. I’ve thought about starting a blog before, but it just never happened. I have no idea at this point who will read my blog, but I enjoy reading other blogs so thought I would join the crowd. J Most people realize not long after they meet me, that I love to travel. I intend in the days to come to recount some of my previous adventures around the world and of course, tell about the new ones as I continue to travel. A number of my friends don’t believe some of the crazy things that happen to me while traveling, but whether you believe or not, I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading the stories. While traveling, pictures, people and other things are what I enjoy about life, there is One thing that supersedes them all! That is my love for my Heavenly Father and my Saviour Jesus Christ. For it is He that loved me, even before I was created in my mother’s womb and He gave His life so that I could have true, abundant life in Him.
Psalm 116: 12 “What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me?” I desire to render unto the Lord my life and service however and wherever I can. I pray that God will use this blog to encourage and edify His people and possibly also draw others to Him.  Psalm 116:2 “Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him AS LONG AS I LIVE.”

2 comments:

  1. Love Psalm 116:12!!! I don't remember reading it before (know I have but it didn't jump at me until now lol) Looking forward to reading of your adventures with the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the Grace for the Road blog. =) I hope you post about your travel adventures on here because I love finding/reading other travel blogs. =) And yes, the craziest things happen when you travel - that's all part of the adventure I guess. God bless, Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)