Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Two Week Trip to India

So the adventure I alluded to last post.... I just got back from south India, where I spent two weeks teaching English. It was a GREAT time. On the way there, it took four flights and 36 hours traveling. Left home Friday morning early and arrived local time Sunday late morning. Yes, I was tired, but it only took a day and a half to adjust to the new time (14 1/2 hours ahead of Alaska). 


view from the roof of the guest house

I stayed on the campus of a Bible campus. My class consisted of only seven students and they worked hard for the two weeks at English Writing. I thoroughly enjoyed teaching this class and this subject. We had a great time not only working on writing, but also singing, laughing and getting to know each other. I now have a desire to visit their home places. 

MABT students


walking to class

It was an encouraging time for me. Getting to know other young people with a great desire to serve God with their lives is always encouraging. God also worked on my heart much during this time, through my students, our singing, the chapel services and His Word.



God is faithful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)