Monday, November 3, 2014

October's Disappearance

Wow, where did October go? I had every intention of blogging during October, but as you can see, that didn't happen. October disappeared in a sea of teaching/tutoring, Shakespeare, South Pacific literature, classes, working, Missions Conference, accounts receivables, studying, writing papers, deciphering morphology, researching, reading..... and the list goes on. 

It is not slowing down at all either. I will attempt to be more faithful at blogging, but I make no promises. You have not been forgotten though! 

Super excited about this week. Big things happening this weekend. But I will leave in you in suspense for a little while longer..... 

Until then, enjoy some sunshine!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)