Saturday, November 9, 2013

Oh, Canada....


Vancouver was just as beautiful as last time I was there (in April). Jaime and I caught our bus on Thursday.... well to be truthful, we missed our scheduled bus Thursday morning, so had to sit and wait for the next bus at 1pm. We chilled in the lobby at the SeaTac Airport and just talked. And it was a blessing that we were on the 1pm bus, because at the border crossing we met a mutual friend! I overheard someone behind me talking and they mentioned an international event that I knew many people don't know about. So I turned around to get a look at said person and then I noticed the writing on his shirt. I introduced myself.... ok, actually I asked his name first and then I laughed and said "oh I know who you are." Then I introduced myself.  He was a good friend of one my awesome friends from BBTI. Cool way to finally meet someone. So for the rest of the ride until his stop, Jaime and I chatted with him. 


 We spent a lot of time out exploring Vancouver. Hannah was a great tour guide! Friday was a bit cloudy and drizzly, but Saturday was sunny and nice. Rain or shine tho, we went out and had a grand time. Granville Island was pretty cool. Lots of little shops and handicrafts. And food. :) I love food. 




The three of us had an awesome time! It had been five years since we had been together. I have seen Jaime numerous times since school and Hannah once; Hannah and Jaime have also seen each other, but not the three of us together. We gallivanted all around, traveled by sky train, were attacked by pigeons, drank lots of coffee, laughed, parked illegally, etc. 





good friends

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm curious about this "international event that many people don't know about." ?? Is it a secret? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, no it's not a secret. It's the Deaf Olympics. Did you know such thing occurred?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)