Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Know!

In this life, it can be so easy to be discouraged and dismayed. At least for me, I find that I can go through several emotions all in the course of one day. I experience joy, sadness, peace, anger, happiness and discouragement all in a day's time. I have to remind myself that I am God's child and He Loves Me! 
So to remind myself, I was challenged to think of what I KNOW -

I KNOW that my Redeemer liveth! Job 19:25
I KNOW that God is for me! Psalm 56:9
I KNOW that my salvation is secure in Jesus Christ! Titus 2:11
I KNOW that God directs my steps and He has led me in this direction! Psalm 37:23
I KNOW that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! I John 4:4
I KNOW that God protects me and my life is in His hands! Psalm 118:6

One thing is sure and that is the Word of God. His Truth will last forever. 
When I get discouraged, I need to remind myself that He is with me and will never leave me. He is the same yesterday, and today and forever. :) 
Leave a comment with what encourages you when you're down. 

Well, that time has come and I am about to set out on another adventure. In a few short hours, I'll be boarding my flight plane of many. Soon, I'll be in the great continent of Asia. 
Ready or not, the time is here. 
I and my new traveling buddy are ready for this adventure! 
Next post will be from a different country! :p

Bruce the Moose ready to travel! 

3 comments:

  1. Praying that you have safe travels and easy connections! =) Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

    Encouraged me today, thought I would share! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)