Monday, July 2, 2012

Rock Crossing


Bless the Lord, Oh my soul. 
For He alone is worthy!

I am SO grateful that I have a relationship with the Creator of the Universe! 

His love for me overflows my heart. His peace encompasses my soul. His strength enables my body. His grace renews me!

The past two weeks I spent out at Rock Crossing Bible Camp, out on the Tanana River. It is one of my favorite places in the world. The first week of camp was for kids in villages. We had campers from Selawik, Pt. Hope, Ft. Yukon and Fairbanks. We had an awesome group - had some sweet times of prayer, made lots of memories, took tons of pictures, heard powerful preaching and the sweetest part of all - saw souls trust in Christ alone for their salvation! God gave me the opportunity to witness to several girls. One prayed to receive Christ and two others prayed the next day to accept Him. 

There is NO greater thrill than to see someone release their trust in themselves and place in Christ's hands. For Only thru Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross can one truly know they are born again and on their way to heaven. 

on the Tanana River

The second week of camp was for kids from Fairbanks, particularly those from my church. Another good week. Actually had less campers the second week than the first which normally doesn't happen.

I want to praise God for His constant working in my life. No matter how much one learns and grows, there is always so much more to learn. The past two weeks God worked on my heart countless times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)