Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Old pics and Nephew!

Well, I had wanted to post some pictures from Rock Crossing... but that'll have to wait. I didn't actually take any pictures this year. I figured with everyone else taking a bajillion pics, I didn't need to take any. I hope to get pictures up soon from camp! 
but meanwhile... 
here's a few old pictures... 
I'm really looking forward to going back to Mongolia this winter and I came across some pictures from Hatgal. Sometimes I get homesick for the places I've lived. Mongolia is definitely one of those places! 

Khatgal, Mongolia

hard, dirty work - but I loved every minute!

friends
 and may I introduce my Nephew!! 
Legion Kale Greenfield
Here he is at a couple months old. 
Soon, I will share a few pictures from their visit last week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)