Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful for....

I know Thanksgiving was last week, but as a Christian and an American, I don't think I should retain my thankfulness to just one day a year. God loves thankfulness in us. And as I heard preached recently, thankfulness  is not just being thankful in the heart, it is actually the expression of gratefulness. So, I want to express how thankful I am for....
1. my Saviour, Jesus Christ, who is my Redeemer, Friend, Father, Teacher and so much more! He is ever faithful to me and continues to grow me each day. I love you God! 
2. my parents - who taught me so much... thank you especially for teaching me to be a hardworker
3. my brothers and sisters - thru the good times, the bad, the crazy and the hilarious
Wouldn't trade you guys for anyone
4. my church, Bible Baptist Church of Fairbanks, AK. amazing
5. being an American - living in the land of the free, because of the brave
6. being an Alaskan - enough said
7. friends all around the world! I love staying with you and enjoying your company
8. close friends, who challenge, encourage and reprove me when needed 
9. a car so I can travel  (its even one of my favorite colors) :) 
10. preachers - who are unashamed of the Gospel and of speaking the truth
11. The Word of God - alive, convicting, comforting
12. Tanna - a good friend, who keeps me updated with the news back home and sends me pictures ;)

shout out to Tanna and my sister, Tolovana! :)
I like this one better (see Alamo post)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I feel honored. Wait, shout out to me and Tolovana....what about Chad?! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)