Monday, December 12, 2011

Road Trip!!!

School finished for the semester Friday morning.... and since then I've covered roughly 1500 miles! :) Got a lot of ground to cover the next few weeks. My roommate and I traveled from TX to Arkansas the first night. 2nd day was AR to just south of Chattanooga, TN in Georgia. Yesterday, I drove from GA to west of Knoxville for church, then east and south to Kings Mountain, NC. Today you would have found me traveling from south NC to north VA. Whew.... what a few last days.... good times always. 
somewhere in Virginia
Saw a burning truck on the side of the road, that scared me when I was driving past, because something popped underneath the axle and we could feel the heat in our car. Saw much of AR, TN, NC and VA. Pretty country, I can imagine its much prettier in the spring and summer. Right now its pretty brown and bare, but still pretty. And best of all, saw many friends! and met new people! Some I hadn't see in 4 years, some more recently, but its always good to see friends. 
burning truck on the side of the hwy.

scary!


with friends, Jaaz & Jonah

my amazing friend, Trina!!

I am constantly reminded how good God is! What a God He is, One I can completely trust in and know that no matter what happens or where I am, He takes amazing care of me! I hope you don't forget either how good He is and remember to thank Him for it. He honors those who honor Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)