Friday, November 4, 2011

mini BBC-Alaskan renunion

This past weekend, some of the girls from BBTI went down with me to Austin, TX for a short vacation. We had Thursday afternoon and Friday off school, so good time for a road trip. Except for the crazy first day of travel which I wrote about in my previous post. We went down for a couple nights of a missions conference, which were great. While there, I got to see an old friend from Alaska, Roxanne. Also, there was a missionary couple there that used to attend my church in Alaska back in the 90s. So, we got to reunite and spend a little time with each other. Also, the family we stayed with for the weekend, are from Alaska originally. Just can't get away from it. :) Have I mentioned that I LOVE Alaska!!! 
4 years since we've seen each other
the 4 Alaskans @ the conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)