Sunday, October 2, 2011

God's Daughter

God is good. It never ceases to amaze me how He continues to work in my life. Through thick and thin, He is there. He guides and leads when I have good days and even when I have 'bad' days. It is so easy for me to get wrapped up in my own little world and get focused on myself and my needs. But He always reminds me that there is a greater purpose for my life. That purpose is to glorify Him!

This week, I have been meditating on the thought that I am God's daughter and what that really means. (thanks, N) First of all, of course, God loves me! such a simple, yet profound thought! That the God of the world, the Creator of the universe, the all-powerful Lord loves sinful, little me! May I never get over that! Not only does God love me, but He provides for me. He says that He will supply my every need and He always does! I am His daughter! He is my Father, my Dad, my Daddy. He hurts when I hurt. He comforts me during that hurt. He protects and strengthens me. Its so easy to forget all that. This week has been a good reminder. I challenge you to think this week, what is God to you? What are you in Christ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)