Friday, October 14, 2011

Alaska Pictures

Maybe its the heat, but this trip/move has been a little harder for me. I have missed Alaska this time more than other trips. Maybe its because when I'm in a foreign country, everything is SO different and I am so busy I don't have time to think about home as much. Here I am still in the United States, but small town Texas is a far cry from the Interior of Alaska! same, yet different. Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I was really missing the mountains and the rugged beauty of my home state. So, I remembered a good friend of mine loves photography and has tons of amazing pictures! So I emailed her and soon I had two picked out and they were on their way... :) They are gorgeous and help with my homesickness. My roommate even loved them, so they are both on our living/diningroom walls. Here's the pictures of the pictures. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)