Friday, July 15, 2016

A Few Random Pictures

I'm sure nobody has even noticed my lack of blogging.... but I keep telling myself that I need to write more about my trip. Finding the time and energy however has been a struggle lately. I journaled a lot while traveling and it tends to be that the more I journal personally, the less I blog and vice versa. Though since I've been home, I've not done much of either. :) 

Today I just have a few random pictures from my trip around the world (it was more like half the world). I'll try to write more soon! 

Kids grow so much in 3 years time!

the beautiful, awesome city of Istanbul

Hagia Sophia

Met up with Dad overseas for a couple weeks 

a famous mosaic inside the Hagia Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I miss it when you dont blog :) Cant wait to see and hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)