Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Vagabond has Returned

It's been a while.... I was down in the Lower 48 for much of May and part of June, without a computer, hence the obvious lack of blog posts. But never fear, I am alive and well. And working on getting back into a routine, so hopefully you will be hearing from me soon with a real post. Though I had thought of taking a break from blogging... since there's only 3 or so faithful readers, that I am aware of. Maybe if there were more, I'd be more faithful in writing..... If I could be convinced there are more than 3 of you reading my boring, ahem, interesting posts...... 

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing I'm one of those three faithful readers...:) Please keep blogging, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late response BUT...I really like reading your blog, keep it up Barrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS fun to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)