Saturday, March 28, 2015

Randomness. Again.

Sunshine and warming days. The thought of spring lingers in the air. Currently, we are up to 13+ hours of sunlight each day and I am thankful for each one. Even on cold days, the sunshine gives me energy. This winter was a mild one, but Alaskan winters still last a loooonnnnnggggg time, so I'm thankful we are headed into April. There's a good chance we will have one more cold snap/snow, but still the nearness of summer is at hand. 

This semester started out well and I felt like I had more free time than last semester, even though I'm taking 5 classes instead of just 4 along with working more hours. But that has vanished. Perhaps because the end is drawing nigh, the assignments keep piling up and I can barely keep up with my reading. Now it's time to buckle down and start writing those 10 page papers... of which I have 4! Whew. 

Some days I truly hate school, well the homework at least. And some of our topics/books. Going to a secular university can be taxing on a born-again Christian. But the end is in sight. Lord willing, if all works out, I will be graduating in December of this year!! Then it's on to more exciting things. :) 

1 comment:

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)