Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lunar Eclipse = Nighttime Adventure

I've had a post on my mind for the past week and a half... but it is still unwritten. Maybe this weekend.... sometimes life just keeps moving forward swiftly and the time to write a blog post gets swept way in the current. 

In the meantime, here's a couple pictures from an adventure earlier this week. I'm sure you heard of the lunar eclipse that occurred this past Monday. Midnight hikes have been brought up a lot recently.... so it was a good excuse to go. 

We didn't plan this one very well though. It's missions conference at church, so we went in what we were wearing.... such as one individual who had flip flops on. I don't recommend wearing flip flops in April on a hike, short as it was. Lots of mud, patches of crystallized snow, fences, darkness, hills, etc. 

Even with all the "mishaps," it was a great night. Moon wasn't as spectacular as I was thinking it would be, but we still have another crazy, night time hike to laugh about! 

Lunar Eclipse (not solar!) 

with Jordan, Tanya, Travis and Justin. heehee 

1 comment:

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)