Sunday, February 24, 2013

A few Pictures

Back in the City. 

The past two weeks I had a blast with the Cofers. They finally made it home from the capital and I just stayed on at their place. No sense in moving again. (3 places during my 2 months in 1 town, whew)
Jesse, Jaaz and I had some crazy times. Lots of fun memories. Trina and I had some sweet talks. And of course, Mickey made me laugh lots. That guy is SO crazy!

I am enjoying the slightly warming weather. Only have wear one or two layers instead of three or four. ;) and it's a little more enjoyable walking outside. Though now that I'm back in the city, the pollution is not enjoyable to breathe in while walking. Gonna miss the clear blue skies of the country! 

Enjoy a few random pics from the past few weeks....

Bogii and Saikna's family

sunrise

frosted hair on my walk to the postoffice

some of my now grown up youth group from 6 yrs ago!

love this pic

oh the craziness!

my Mongolian family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)