Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graduation!

Last Saturday was the BBTI Graduation! 
It was a overcast, drizzly day, so the decision was made to move the ceremony from BBTI to the church in town. The ceremony went well. Bro. Rex's challenge to the students was excellent! and Bro. McElroy preached a good message. 
Afterward, we had an great lunch of deep fried catfish - thanks to Pastor Terry! It was actually my first time having catfish. By then, the skies had cleared up some, so we were able to eat outside.
It was a bittersweet day. 
Exciting to be done with school, hanging out with all my marvelous friends from my time in Texas and looking forward to being home in Alaska.
But also knowing that I would be saying goodbye to those marvelous friends in just a few short hours. 
Days like that make me ache for heaven, where we won't have to say goodbye!

an amazing friend! I love you, LL

haha! the Schnell kids! gonna miss them

oh the stories that could be told about this group ;)

!Fabulous Four!

next time... across the globe? 

always in my heart!
On another note....
Yesterday was my 26th birthday! 
Yikes!
Those who are younger than me think I'm old and those who are older think I'm still a child. lol
But I am thankful to my Lord for the 26 years He has given me. 
And I hope that I will be able to please Him in whatever time He gives me from today forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Don't leave without saying hi! :)